- 1.1 (not eternal) [pleasure] temporal 1.2 (secular) [Relig] temporal, secularMás ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Ling] [clause/adverb] de tiempo
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.4 [Anat] [artery/lobe] temporal temporal bone temporal (m)
- The cardinal should leave temporal affairs to the government.
- He was the temporal and spiritual ruler of the Muslim world.
- Temporal and spiritual authority converge in him.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- English has plenty of adjectives for modifying the temporal properties of nouns, including ‘former’, ‘recent’, and ‘forthcoming’.
- The meaning of the tense morphemes alone does not completely determine the temporal interpretation of a sentence.
- These meanings typically have to do with temporalor logical relations between the events described in the clauses.
- The middle cerebral artery supplies much of the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes of the brain.
- Commonly used sites for catheterization include the temporal veins.
- A temporal artery biopsy is suggested.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.