- 1.1 (not eternal) [pleasure] temporal 1.2 (secular) [Religion/Religión] temporal, secularMás ejemplos en oraciones1.3 [Linguistics/Lingüística] [clause/adverb] de tiempo
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.4 [Anatomy/Anatomía] [artery/lobe] temporal temporal bone temporal (masculine)
- The cardinal should leave temporal affairs to the government.
- He was the temporal and spiritual ruler of the Muslim world.
- Temporal and spiritual authority converge in him.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- English has plenty of adjectives for modifying the temporal properties of nouns, including ‘former’, ‘recent’, and ‘forthcoming’.
- The meaning of the tense morphemes alone does not completely determine the temporal interpretation of a sentence.
- These meanings typically have to do with temporalor logical relations between the events described in the clauses.
- The middle cerebral artery supplies much of the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes of the brain.
- Commonly used sites for catheterization include the temporal veins.
- A temporal artery biopsy is suggested.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.