Traducción de territory en español:
noun plural territories
- 1 1.1 uncountable (land)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable (colony, area)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The leader decided that he would never lose power again and openly declared that he would accept support from anyone including bandits and evil rulers from other territories.
- It is binding on all States in all territories under their jurisdiction or effective control.
- As each of the rulers of these territories claimed he was the rightful successor, a bloody war that lasted for generations was fought.
- I'd only been home for five months, having been living in the hills of the Northern Territories in Canada before this trip.
- The national figures compare Years Three and Five reading and numeracy levels across Australian States and Territories.
- Many of the Australian States and Territories have enacted child welfare legislation during the past decade.
- 2 uncountable and countable (of salesman, agent)(of animal) territorio (masculine)to encroach on somebody's territoryinvadir el terreno or el territorio de alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most species defend small territories only during spawning.
- The off-center peak of this creature's shell allows the limpet to use it like a bulldozer to clear its territory of other animals.
- Breeding pairs defend large territories for nesting and foraging.
- The sales force went through major change in 1992 when regional business managers were appointed with budgetary responsibility for their territory.
- In terms of your own department, function, territory or responsibility, how can your company enhance its market share of some product or service?
- The accountancy/small biz software specialist now wants to be known as Best Software in the US, a territory now responsible for more than half group sales.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda