Traducción de territory en español:
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (land) territorio (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 countable/numerable (colony, area) territorio (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The leader decided that he would never lose power again and openly declared that he would accept support from anyone including bandits and evil rulers from other territories.
- It is binding on all States in all territories under their jurisdiction or effective control.
- As each of the rulers of these territories claimed he was the rightful successor, a bloody war that lasted for generations was fought.
- I'd only been home for five months, having been living in the hills of the Northern Territories in Canada before this trip.
- The national figures compare Years Three and Five reading and numeracy levels across Australian States and Territories.
- Many of the Australian States and Territories have enacted child welfare legislation during the past decade.
- 2 u and c (of salesman, agent) área (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)); (of animal) territorio (masculine) to encroach on sb's territory invadir el terreno or el territorio de algnOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most species defend small territories only during spawning.
- The off-center peak of this creature's shell allows the limpet to use it like a bulldozer to clear its territory of other animals.
- Breeding pairs defend large territories for nesting and foraging.
- The sales force went through major change in 1992 when regional business managers were appointed with budgetary responsibility for their territory.
- In terms of your own department, function, territory or responsibility, how can your company enhance its market share of some product or service?
- The accountancy/small biz software specialist now wants to be known as Best Software in the US, a territory now responsible for more than half group sales.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.