Traducción de tether en español:
- (rope)(chain)→ end 1 1 1Oraciones de ejemplo
- Producers have used two types of tethers (neck and girth); both of which restrict sow movement.
- With sows kept in tethers in a stall, their movement is restricted with a belt around their torsos just behind the front legs or around the neck.
- The use of specialized animal stalls and tethers is accepted as a science-based industry standard of management.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He followed her calmly towards the stakes where the other horses were tethered and being watched.
- Elephants are tethered by chains so people can climb on them for a cute photo for a fee of 10 yuan.
- A docile Labrador dog was tethered five metres away from its owner, who was disguised as a tradesman.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.