Traducción de their en español:
The translation su agrees in number with the noun which it modifies; their is translated by su, sus, depending on what follows: their father/mother su padre/madre; their books/magazines sus libros/revistas. For their used with parts of the body,
- 1.1 (singular)(plural)they washed their hands
susse lavaron las manosOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (belonging to indefinite person) (singular)
(plural)if anyone phones, ask them to leave their number
- It is ghastly for those who tried so hard to make the model work and who have now lost their jobs.
- They all wanted to show their grief for the loss of a girl whose life touched so many.
- People came out because they felt the power to change the world was in their own hands.
sussi llama alguien, dile que te dé su número de teléfonoOraciones de ejemplo
- Anyone who wants to voice their displeasure over that lot has to do a lot of voicing.
- Why would anyone for the sake of their ego want to change the structure of what is going on?
- I am once again reminded, how wrong it is to judge a person by the colour of their skin.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda