n (plural -ses /-siːz/)
- 1.1 (argument) tesis (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (dissertation) tesis (f); (shorter) tesina (f)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The thesis you put forward equating leftist parties has the same credibility as the joke about Hitler and Stalin.
- My impression of your central thesis is that, contrary to how we may view ourselves as a society, we are in fact a lot more uptight about sex than we'd like to believe.
- Although ingeniously and entertainingly argued with a wealth of detail, the thesis is not conclusively proven.
- In traditional paper-based university libraries, higher degree theses and research articles are viewed and treated very differently.
- The book is a compilation of doctoral candidates' dissertations and theses.
- These essays grew out of my Columbia University master's thesis on Hopkins, written in 1942.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.