Traducción de they en español:
Although ellos and ellas are given as translations of they, they are in practice used only for emphasis, or to avoid ambiguity: they went to the theater fueron al teatro; they did it ellos or ellas lo hicieron.
- 1.1 (pl of he, she, it) ellos, ellas who are they? ¿quiénes son? they didn't come no vinieron they're the ones who should apologize son ellos los que or quienes deberían disculparseExample sentences
Example sentences1.2 (indefinite person or persons) someone called, but they didn't leave a message llamó una persona, pero no dejó recado they've dug up the road han levantado la calle 1.3 (people) they say he's a millionaire dicen or se dice que es millonario …, as they say …, como dicen
- Both events might be thought of as forms of eclipse, which is why they merit mention.
- Your joints will then be examined to see if they are swollen and to find out how easily they move.
- The festival will be the first and only time they will have played together since they split up.
- I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.
- I mentioned this to someone at work today and they looked at me as if I were a space alien.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.