Traducción de they en español:
- 1.1 (pl of he, she, it) who are they?they didn't come¿quiénes son?they're the ones who should apologizeno vinieronson ellos los que or quienes deberían disculparseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (indefinite person or persons) Ver ejemplos: someone called, but they didn't leave a message
- Both events might be thought of as forms of eclipse, which is why they merit mention.
- Your joints will then be examined to see if they are swollen and to find out how easily they move.
- The festival will be the first and only time they will have played together since they split up.
they've dug up the roadllamó una persona, pero no dejó recado1.3 (people) Ver ejemplos: they say he's a millionairehan levantado la calle…, as they saydicen or se dice que es millonario…, como dicen
- I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.
- I mentioned this to someone at work today and they looked at me as if I were a space alien.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.