Traducción de they en español:
Although ellos and ellas are given as translations of they, they are in practice used only for emphasis, or to avoid ambiguity: they went to the theater fueron al teatro; they did it ellos or ellas lo hicieron.
- 1 (pl of he, she, it) who are they?¿quiénes son?they didn't comeno vinieronthey're the ones who should apologizeson ellos los que or quienes deberían disculparseOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both events might be thought of as forms of eclipse, which is why they merit mention.
- Your joints will then be examined to see if they are swollen and to find out how easily they move.
- The festival will be the first and only time they will have played together since they split up.
- I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.
- I mentioned this to someone at work today and they looked at me as if I were a space alien.
- 2 (indefinite person or persons) someone called, but they didn't leave a messagellamó una persona, pero no dejó recadothey've dug up the roadhan levantado la calle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda