- 1they wouldOraciones de ejemplo
- It does make me wonder whether they'd do the same with their cash-machine PIN numbers.
- When bad weather came, they'd sail up one of the creeks around the lake for shelter.
- Yet after an all-nighter they'd go out for a celebratory lunch, then go home and come in late the next day.
- 2they hadOraciones de ejemplo
- Then, ages after they'd arrived, the crew got water to come out of the hose.
- No one else they'd ever employed had been able to do what she did as quickly as she did.
- So they wouldn't say that they'd cooked a meal for their girlfriend or gone to see a film with their boyfriend.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda