Traducción de thorn en español:
- 1.1 (spine) espina (feminine) to be a thorn in sb's flesh o side ser* una espina que algn tiene clavadaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (shrub) espino (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Roses ramble over walls, branches stiff with thorns and laden with huge blossoms.
- Certain plants have developed thorns to prevent themselves from being devoured and they work equally well as deterrents for humans too.
- Here in south Texas, where the mesquite brush and most other native plants have thorns and where not a few critters have a mean bite, it helps to be tough.
- ‘They threw me over the back of a camel and told me they would kill me if I cried,’ he said, sitting quietly under a thorn tree on the outskirts of Turalei.
- Instead of a well-equipped school their children are taught beneath the shade of a thorn tree.
- When he reached Glastonbury he planted his staff, which then took root and grew into a thorn tree.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.