Traducción de ticket en español:
- 1(for theater, museum etc) entrada (feminine)(for baggage, coat etc) ticket (masculine)(for parking) ticket (masculine)also: pawn ticketpapeleta (feminine) de empeñosthat role was his ticket to fameese papel fue su pasaporte a la famato be (just) the ticket [colloquial]this screwdriver is just the ticketeste destornillador es justo lo que se necesitaa glass of sherry: that's just the ticket!una copa de jerez: esto viene como anillo al dedo(before noun) ticket agency (Theatre)agencia (feminine) de venta de localidadesticket barrierbarrera (feminine) de control de boletos or (Spain) billetesticket collector ticket inspector ticket machinemáquina (feminine) expendedora de boletos or (Spain) billetesticket taker (US) (Sport, Theatre)(US) (Transport)
revisor (-sora) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, it is necessary to use a paper ticket for international travel.
- These days the travelers validate their purple tickets or season ticket coupons at automatic turnstiles.
- Although technically open to the public, entry was limited to holders of scarce tickets of admission.
- They have price tickets and bar codes attached.
- Shipped in a large container from somewhere in the Far East or Eastern Europe, the label and the price ticket will probably have been added in a sweatshop in the north of England.
- 2 2.1 (label) 2.2 (for traffic violation)Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (permit) [colloquial]
- The fact of the matter is that the police see a range of policing as important to reduce crime, including the issuing of tickets for traffic offences.
- Ideally, punishment for marijuana-related offences would be similar to a traffic ticket, or an open alcohol offence.
- Endorsable tickets for offences such as speeding and passing red lights, lead to three points on your licence and a £60 fine.
- 3 (Politics) 3.1 (list of candidates) he ran on the Republican ticketse presentó como candidato republicanoto vote the straight Democratic ticket(votar a candidatos demócratas para todos los cargos)to split the ticket(votar a candidatos de diferentes partidos para distintos cargos)Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 (policy)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Not wanting to run on the same ticket as the LaRouche candidates, Stevenson was listed on the ballot as an independent that year.
- On December 1, both parties announced they will be fielding a joint ticket of candidates under the name of the Kurdish Unity List.
- For this reason, parties seek to ensure that their own voters follow the party ticket and transfer their votes to another candidate of the same party.
- These numbers suggest that a coalition of Islamic parties supporting a single ticket could have won the presidency.
- The team is expected to lobby several political parties in a bid to win their support for the ticket in the runoff, he said.
- Alan Jones is an old mate of Turnbull's and naturally supports the ticket and the new constitution.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda