Traducción de ticket en español:
- 1 (for bus, train) boleto (masculine) or (Spain/España) billete (masculine); (for plane) pasaje (masculine) or (Spain/España) billete (masculine); (for theater, museum etc) entrada (feminine); (for baggage, coat etc) ticket (masculine); (from cleaner's, repair shop etc) ticket (masculine), resguardo (masculine); (for lottery) billete (masculine), número (masculine); (for parking) ticket (masculine)(pawn ticket)papeleta (feminine) de empeños that role was his ticket to fame ese papel fue su pasaporte a la fama to be (just) the ticket [colloquial/familiar] this screwdriver is just the ticket este destornillador es justo lo que se necesita a glass of sherry: that's just the ticket! una copa de jerez: esto viene como anillo al dedo (before noun/delante del nombre) ticket agency [Theater/Teatro] agencia (feminine) de venta de localidades ticket barrier barrera (feminine) de control de boletos or (Spain/España) billetes ticket collector revisor, (masculine, feminine) ticket inspector inspector, , revisor, (masculine, feminine) (Spain/España) ticket machine máquina (feminine) expendedora de boletos or (Spain/España) billetes [Theater/Teatro] taquilla (feminine), boletería (feminine) (Latin America/América Latina) ticket taker (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Sport/Deporte] [Theater/Teatro] portero, (masculine, feminine) (American English/inglés norteamericano) [Transport/Transporte] revisor, (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, it is necessary to use a paper ticket for international travel.
- These days the travelers validate their purple tickets or season ticket coupons at automatic turnstiles.
- Although technically open to the public, entry was limited to holders of scarce tickets of admission.
- 2 2.1 (label) etiqueta (feminine) 2.2 (for traffic violation) multa (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 (permit) [colloquial/familiar] licencia (feminine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The fact of the matter is that the police see a range of policing as important to reduce crime, including the issuing of tickets for traffic offences.
- Ideally, punishment for marijuana-related offences would be similar to a traffic ticket, or an open alcohol offence.
- Endorsable tickets for offences such as speeding and passing red lights, lead to three points on your licence and a £60 fine.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Once I read his article, I slapped myself in the head and thought ‘Oh my God, that's the ticket!’
- Hey, that's the ticket: a prime-time presidential address.
- Yeah, that's the ticket, deliver two months ahead of schedule.
- They have price tickets and bar codes attached.
- Shipped in a large container from somewhere in the Far East or Eastern Europe, the label and the price ticket will probably have been added in a sweatshop in the north of England.
- 3 [Politics/Política] 3.1 (list of candidates) lista (feminine) he ran on the Republican ticket se presentó como candidato republicano to vote the straight Democratic ticket[ votar a candidatos demócratas para todos los cargos ] to split the ticket[ votar a candidatos de diferentes partidos para distintos cargos ] 3.2 (policy) programa (masculine) (político or electoral)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These numbers suggest that a coalition of Islamic parties supporting a single ticket could have won the presidency.
- The team is expected to lobby several political parties in a bid to win their support for the ticket in the runoff, he said.
- Alan Jones is an old mate of Turnbull's and naturally supports the ticket and the new constitution.
- Not wanting to run on the same ticket as the LaRouche candidates, Stevenson was listed on the ballot as an independent that year.
- On December 1, both parties announced they will be fielding a joint ticket of candidates under the name of the Kurdish Unity List.
- For this reason, parties seek to ensure that their own voters follow the party ticket and transfer their votes to another candidate of the same party.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
An estanco is an establishment selling tobacco, stamps, bus and subway passes and other products whose sale is restricted. Cigarettes etc are sold in bars and cafés but at higher prices. Estancos also sell stationery and sometimes newspapers.