Traducción de tilt en español:
- 1.1 (slope)the chair nearly tilted overinclinarseher eyebrows tilted in surprisela silla casi se cae para atrás1.2 (in jousting) Ver ejemplos:to tiltarqueó las cejas sorprendida
atsomebody/somethingacometer or arremeter (lanza en ristre) contraalguien/algoOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The same might be said of rifle practice, as compared with bravely tilting at an enemy with spear and shield upon an open field of battle.
- But he's already tilted at, and failed to land, Spain's Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria and Germany's Commerzbank.
- When Morgan left in 1996 the balance of power was tilting gently again towards Kerry.
- It's a travesty because if anything the axis of power has been tilting back towards men in recent years.
- I eased off the brakes and pulled on the power lines by tilting the handles towards me.
- 1 uncountable and countable 1.1 (slope) sideways tilt1.2 (action) Ver ejemplos: to give something a tiltladeo (masculine)inclinar algoOraciones de ejemplo
- But I could feel that we were descending slowly - after two solid days on aeroplanes, my inner ear was sensitive to the tilt of movement.
- A primary factor controlling the seasons and climate is the obliquity, the tilt of the planet's spin axis with respect to the normal to the orbital plane.
- Marked changes in the axial tilt of the Earth have also taken place.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than