- 1 u [Anat] [Bot] tejido (m) connective tissue tejido conectivo scar tissue tejido de cicatrización (before n) tissue sample muestra (f) de tejido tissue culture u (process) cultivo (m) de tejidos c (sample) cultivo (m) de tejido tissue type tipo (m) de tejidoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, brain and hematopoietic stem cells give rise only to neural tissue and blood cells, respectively.
- Subcutaneous adipose tissue and skeletal muscle mass, however, were the same in both groups.
- This technique has been used for many tissues, including neural and cardiac tissue and cartilage.
- 2 c (web) [literario/literary] trama (f) a tissue of lies una trama de mentirasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In fact, the whole thing sounds like a tissue of lies from beginning to end.
- ‘Anyone who knows me will recognise the orchestrated campaign of character assassination was a tissue of lies,’ he said.
- In his twisted world, this mild exposition is a tissue of lies, misrepresentations, and abuse of power.
- 3 3.1 c (paper handkerchief) pañuelo (m) de papel, Kleenex® (m) 3.2 u tissue (paper) papel (m) de seda 3.3 u (cloth) tisú (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Elements from the paintings have been picked up to create a collection of saris and drapes in brocades, georgettes, tissue and jacquard crepe de chine.
- Your nose is blocked by sudden untapped reserves of mucus, so it's lucky you keep a box of paper tissues beside your bed.
- There's a lot in modern life for which to be thankful and the invention and availability of paper tissues is high on the list.
- Quickly she left the room to go search for a clean tissue to wipe the cut.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...