Traducción de tissue en español:
- 1 uncountable (Anatomy, Botany) connective tissuetejido conectivo(before noun) tissue samplemuestra (feminine) de tejidoOraciones de ejemplo
- For example, brain and hematopoietic stem cells give rise only to neural tissue and blood cells, respectively.
- Subcutaneous adipose tissue and skeletal muscle mass, however, were the same in both groups.
- This technique has been used for many tissues, including neural and cardiac tissue and cartilage.
- 2 countable (web) [literary] a tissue of liesuna trama de mentirasOraciones de ejemplo
- In fact, the whole thing sounds like a tissue of lies from beginning to end.
- ‘Anyone who knows me will recognise the orchestrated campaign of character assassination was a tissue of lies,’ he said.
- In his twisted world, this mild exposition is a tissue of lies, misrepresentations, and abuse of power.
- 3 3.1 countable (paper handkerchief)pañuelo (masculine) de papel
Kleenex® (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo3.2 uncountabletissue (paper) 3.3 uncountable (cloth)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Your nose is blocked by sudden untapped reserves of mucus, so it's lucky you keep a box of paper tissues beside your bed.
- There's a lot in modern life for which to be thankful and the invention and availability of paper tissues is high on the list.
- Quickly she left the room to go search for a clean tissue to wipe the cut.
- Elements from the paintings have been picked up to create a collection of saris and drapes in brocades, georgettes, tissue and jacquard crepe de chine.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda