Traducción de tolerate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (be tolerant of) [view/attitude/behavior] tolerar I won't tolerate such impertinence! ¡no voy a tolerar semejante impertinencia!Example sentences1.2 (stand, endure) [person/pain/noise] soportar, aguantar, tolerar
Example sentences1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] tolerar
- Nor can Bulgaria afford to have its image besmeared again by being seen to be tolerating such practices.
- No nation can prosper where corrupt practices are tolerated or in some aspects even encouraged.
- This shocking and disgraceful practice should not be tolerated in any society.
- Her mother barely tolerated her ex-husband, and he was way down on her list of favorite conversation topics.
- Robinson had been brought up by a mother who tolerated men, while believing herself superior.
- Thank you to my colleagues who have supported and tolerated me.
- In addition, this medication is well tolerated, with few adverse effects.
- Antiviral therapy is not highly effective in transplant patients and poses additional problems for these individuals, who may have difficulty tolerating the potent drugs it involves.
- Patients tolerating the drugs initially are much less likely to develop side effects afterward.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.