Traducción de tolerate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (be tolerant of) [view/attitude/behavior] tolerar I won't tolerate such impertinence! ¡no voy a tolerar semejante impertinencia!Example sentences1.2 (stand, endure) [person/pain/noise] soportar, aguantar, tolerar
Example sentences1.3 [Medicine/Medicina] tolerar
- Nor can Bulgaria afford to have its image besmeared again by being seen to be tolerating such practices.
- No nation can prosper where corrupt practices are tolerated or in some aspects even encouraged.
- This shocking and disgraceful practice should not be tolerated in any society.
- Her mother barely tolerated her ex-husband, and he was way down on her list of favorite conversation topics.
- Robinson had been brought up by a mother who tolerated men, while believing herself superior.
- Thank you to my colleagues who have supported and tolerated me.
- In addition, this medication is well tolerated, with few adverse effects.
- Antiviral therapy is not highly effective in transplant patients and poses additional problems for these individuals, who may have difficulty tolerating the potent drugs it involves.
- Patients tolerating the drugs initially are much less likely to develop side effects afterward.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.