Traducción de tolerate en español:
- 1 (be tolerant of)(view/attitude/behavior)I won't tolerate such impertinence!
tolerar¡no voy a tolerar semejante impertinencia!Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nor can Bulgaria afford to have its image besmeared again by being seen to be tolerating such practices.
- No nation can prosper where corrupt practices are tolerated or in some aspects even encouraged.
- This shocking and disgraceful practice should not be tolerated in any society.
- 2 (stand, endure)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Her mother barely tolerated her ex-husband, and he was way down on her list of favorite conversation topics.
- Robinson had been brought up by a mother who tolerated men, while believing herself superior.
- Thank you to my colleagues who have supported and tolerated me.
- 3 (Medicine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- In addition, this medication is well tolerated, with few adverse effects.
- Antiviral therapy is not highly effective in transplant patients and poses additional problems for these individuals, who may have difficulty tolerating the potent drugs it involves.
- Patients tolerating the drugs initially are much less likely to develop side effects afterward.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda