- 1.1 [variation/quality] tonalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Music/Música] tonal
- The gorgeous tonal colors of this music have rarely glistened so brightly!
- She manages beautifully subtle shifts in tempo without crossing over into the soupy, and she applies a large palette of tonal color tastefully.
- The Schubert was likewise a weaving of wonderful tonal colors and pianistic power.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chinese is a tonal language: words are differentiated not just by sounds but by whether the intonation is rising or falling.
- The point of a talking drum is to make noises which sound like words spoken in a tonal language - like Yoruba.
- Also, Chinese is a tonal language, which means that words change meaning depending on whether they're said with a rising tone, falling tone, falling then rising, or flat.
- This makes it difficult for contemporary composers to write interesting new tonal music without evoking a film score of some sort.
- This process could not go on indefinitely, and in 1908 Schoenberg made the break into atonality, abandoning the attempt to fit atonal harmonies into tonal forms.
- Add to that the fact that I love Massenet because his music is tonal and well harmonised, and you have some idea of my style.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's War of Independence against Napoleon Bonaparte's French occupation was ignited by the popular revolt in Madrid on 2 May 1808 against the French army. With support from the Duke of Wellington, Spanish resistance continued for over five years in a guerra de guerrillas which gave the world the concept and the term guerrilla warfare. The autocratic Fernando VII was restored to the throne in 1814, and his first act was to abolish the progressive Constitution of Cadiz adopted in 1812.