- 1.1 [variation/quality] tonalMás ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [Music/Música] tonal
- The gorgeous tonal colors of this music have rarely glistened so brightly!
- She manages beautifully subtle shifts in tempo without crossing over into the soupy, and she applies a large palette of tonal color tastefully.
- The Schubert was likewise a weaving of wonderful tonal colors and pianistic power.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chinese is a tonal language: words are differentiated not just by sounds but by whether the intonation is rising or falling.
- The point of a talking drum is to make noises which sound like words spoken in a tonal language - like Yoruba.
- Also, Chinese is a tonal language, which means that words change meaning depending on whether they're said with a rising tone, falling tone, falling then rising, or flat.
- This makes it difficult for contemporary composers to write interesting new tonal music without evoking a film score of some sort.
- This process could not go on indefinitely, and in 1908 Schoenberg made the break into atonality, abandoning the attempt to fit atonal harmonies into tonal forms.
- Add to that the fact that I love Massenet because his music is tonal and well harmonised, and you have some idea of my style.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.