Traducción de tonic en español:
- 1 1.1 countable (pick-me-up) 1.2 uncountabletonic (water)(agua (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) ) tónica (feminine)
aguaquina (feminine (with masculine article in the singular)) (Venezuela)
- 1 (invigorating)Oraciones de ejemplo
- The Chinese sometimes include zhu ling (they use the sclerotium rather than the fruiting body) as an ingredient in herbal tonic formulas.
- But it is neither a variation on one of the old iron supplements nor is it a food, although its adherents say it has tonic properties and you do apply it to the body.
- Digestive tonic properties and early experimental findings that its long-term use promotes the heart and vascular system are other feathers in the cap for this herb.
- 2 (Music)(scale/chord)tonic accent
tónicoacento (masculine) tónicoOraciones de ejemplo
- At first, whirling scales and broken arpeggios scamper across the keyboard, hopefully tethered by tonic pedal notes in the bass.
- After an unusually long and chromatic development the recapitulation begins in the tonic minor.
- Indeed, the tonic D, which has held sway over much of the movement's main tonal and harmonic thrust, is thrown into some degree of crisis.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda