Traducción de tournament en español:
- 1.1 (Games, Sport)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (History) (of knights)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Can you foresee a time when gaming tournaments rival sports championships in terms of audience interest and ratings?
- Activities will include tennis coaching, co-ordination games, multi sport tournaments and lots more.
- In 14 World Cup games in five previous tournaments Korea had not won a match.
- Heraldry originated in medieval warfare and tournaments when it was necessary to identify knights who were completely covered in armour.
- It examines chivalric ritual and tournament, much of which took place at Greenwich.
- The Black Knight tournament is held twice a year, once in the fall term, and again in the winter term.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than