- 1.1 [Games/Juegos] [Sport/Deporte] torneo (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [History/Historia] (of knights) justa (f), torneo (m)
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Can you foresee a time when gaming tournaments rival sports championships in terms of audience interest and ratings?
- Activities will include tennis coaching, co-ordination games, multi sport tournaments and lots more.
- In 14 World Cup games in five previous tournaments Korea had not won a match.
- Heraldry originated in medieval warfare and tournaments when it was necessary to identify knights who were completely covered in armour.
- It examines chivalric ritual and tournament, much of which took place at Greenwich.
- The Black Knight tournament is held twice a year, once in the fall term, and again in the winter term.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Quechua is the language of the Incas. Quechua is spoken today by some 13 million people in Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, and Argentina. Since 1975 it has been an official language in Peru. The Quechua people are one of South America's most important ethnic minorities. Words derived from Quechua include coca, cóndor, pampa, and puma.