- → tousledOraciones de ejemplo
- Certainly it is the face of the tousle-haired youth with a hint of acne, who, as you enter, stares out from the confines of an aluminium frame set on a signpost.
- The tousle-haired performer is bringing his unique show, Comedy 4 Kids, to Dartford's Orchard Theatre this month in an event which promises alternative comedy sketches, improvisation and some very silly songs.
- As a tousle-haired poet, he waxes lyrical with sculptress Clotilde Hesme in a black-and-white love letter to the 1960s, with much drug-taking and aimless hanging out in new-wave style.
Definición de tousle-haired en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.