Traducción de tout en español:
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (offer, sell) [wares] ofrecer*; [tickets] (British English/inglés británico) revender 1.2 (in horseracing) [information/tips] vender 1.3 (promote) [idea/product] promocionarExample sentences
- It is too new and too insular just yet to be touted as having surpassed the personal skill of the candidate, the mainstream media and advertising as the most effective way to reach voters, as some have argued.
- Being organised by the Apparel Export Promotion Council, in association with the Ministry of Textiles, the fair is being touted as the biggest garment fair of the Indian apparel industry.
- All three have been touted as potential suitors for the Edinburgh-based bank in the past, and may yet be able to persuade their shareholders that it is worth paying a hefty premium for whisking her away from under Halifax's nose.
- So it's no surprise to see every major player in the market touting special offers.
- The reply was to my now standard response to people hawking or touting things, which is ‘No thanks, I'm only interesting in drinking and girls’.
- Expanding an effort to position Caller ID as family friendly, Sprint this week will break a new TV, print and radio campaign in local markets to tout the service.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.