- (car/boat/trailer)they towed the car away
llevar a remolquese llevaron el coche a remolqueour car has been towedla grúa nos ha llevado el cocheOraciones de ejemplo
- They particularly want to hear from the occupants of two vehicles, a white caravanette and a car towing a caravan, who may have seen the accident.
- Not only cars pass me at these speeds but lorries and, would you believe, cars towing caravans!
- An hour or two later, the ferry tows the gigs home.
- (Cars, Nautical) to give something/somebody a towremolcar algo/a alguienon tow (British English)vehículo remolcadoin tow(lit)
a remolque(following behind)to take a car/boat in tow
a la zagallevar un coche/bote a remolqueshe arrived with her relatives in tow
remolcar un coche/botellegó con sus parientes a la zaga(before noun) tow hook (especially British English)gancho (masculine) de remolqueOraciones de ejemplo
- We stopped to give a tow to that stranded boat, the one with the two families on it.
- Realising the going would not be good on the Knavesmire for heavy traffic they decided to offer a tow to vehicles taking part in the Northern Motor Caravan Show.
- And if you find yourself getting tired, Matti will happily start up the outboard on his boat (outside Kolovesi NP) and give you a tow.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda