Traducción de trailer en español:
- 1 1.1 (for boats, equipment)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2
also: house trailer(American English)
- A big bonfire and torchlight lit the night sky as the team made their way on to the open trailer.
- These days, trailers had open tops, passengers got on and off sidelong, and the conductor moved around on a special step.
- The marina is so large that several golf carts with trailers are driven around all day to move people and gear to and from the parking lot.
rulot (feminine) (Spain)
casa (feminine) rodante (Southern Cone) (Venezuela)
tráiler (masculine) (Latin America)
cámper (feminine) (Chile) (Mexico)Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (on truck)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- My neighbors on the land live in straw-bale homes, tents, trailers, camper vans and handcrafted woodframe houses.
- Some policies do not cover trailers and caravans.
- Put some travel trailers or mobile homes in some train yards and arrange for food and other needed goods to be brought to the communities of train workers.
- Then France, driving an articulated lorry and trailer, ploughed into the rear of the van, then collided with the parked Range Rover.
- Lorries and unaccompanied trailers were prevented from being loaded onto ferries, but passengers were allowed to board.
- The gang broke the padlock to a trailer attached to a lorry and removed four boxes of cigarettes and tobacco worth approximately £10,000.
- 2 (Cinema, Television)trailer (
forsomething)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Both the featurette and the film's widescreen theatrical trailer appear on the pan-and-scan side of the platter.
- There is a very complete biography of Alec Guinness and the theatrical trailer for the film.
- Extras are slim, with only a trailer and an eight-minute featurette on the making of the film.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda