Traducción de transition en español:
noun/nombreu and c
- 1.1 (change) transición (feminine) a period/time of transition un período/una época de transición to be in a state of transition estar* en estado de transición transition
fromsth tosth transición (feminine) dealgo aalgo the transition from dictatorship to democracy la transición de la dictadura a la democracia he successfully made the transition from monastic to secular life pasó de la vida monástica a la secular sin problemas (before noun/delante del nombre) [period/stage] de transición transition element [Chemistry/Química] elemento (masculine) de transiciónExample sentences1.2 [Music/Música] transición (feminine)
- The situationists only wanted what could never exist, never accepting a period of transition, a process of change.
- He skilfully dissects the complex and varied forms of the labour process during periods of transition.
- For these other countries, postcommunism designates the period of transition and radical democratic changes that followed the end of communist rule.
- I was bowled over by the energy of the Seventh Symphony which has a lovely transition in the First Movement and a dreamy Allegretto reminding one of hallowed antiquity.
- In a telling transition from B minor to F major, Delius calms the troubled man.
- A quick transition to the major tonality provides sunshine.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.