- 1 1.1 (become apparent) it transpires that … resulta (ser) que … it finally transpired that … finalmente resultó que … as it transpired, she had known all along después nos enteramos ( or se enteraron etc) de que lo había sabido desde el principio 1.2 (happen) ocurrir, pasar, sucederMás ejemplos en oraciones
- More than a quarter of a century has now transpired since his election.
- And so you can imagine his feeling the next day when the events transpired.
- Then, when the actual event transpires, things go in a refreshingly unanticipated manner.
- 2 [Biol] [Bot] transpirar
- [Biol] [Bot] [moisture] transpirarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As the flowers transpire, water evaporates and is trapped at the roof of the bricks.
- Throughout most of the day, when the plant is transpiring, these vessels will contain water under substantial hydraulic tension.
- The same cycle was found in plants transpiring in ambient conditions and where transpiration was greatly reduced.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.