- 1 1.1 (become apparent) it transpires that … resulta (ser) que … it finally transpired that … finalmente resultó que … as it transpired, she had known all along después nos enteramos ( or se enteraron etc) de que lo había sabido desde el principio 1.2 (happen) ocurrir, pasar, sucederMás ejemplos en oraciones
- More than a quarter of a century has now transpired since his election.
- And so you can imagine his feeling the next day when the events transpired.
- Then, when the actual event transpires, things go in a refreshingly unanticipated manner.
- 2 [Biology/Biología] [Botany/Botánica] transpirar
- [Biology/Biología] [Botany/Botánica] [moisture] transpirarMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As the flowers transpire, water evaporates and is trapped at the roof of the bricks.
- Throughout most of the day, when the plant is transpiring, these vessels will contain water under substantial hydraulic tension.
- The same cycle was found in plants transpiring in ambient conditions and where transpiration was greatly reduced.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.