Traducción de trauma en español:
- 1 c and u(plural -mas)(shock, painful experience) trauma (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has a dark, dark secret that would twist the mind of any cat that has experienced the traumas she has, and seen the things she's seen.
- Students are encouraged to experience university challenges as traumas.
- I, too, experienced the traumas of trying to enter the world of journalism.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -mas or , -mata)[Psychology/Psicología] trauma (masculine); [Medicine/Medicina] traumatismo (masculine), trauma (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It was the custody that caused the mother and son to suffer the severe emotional trauma that led to the suicide, she added.
- Many suffer emotional trauma from the shock of leaving home and being forced into a relationship too early.
- This is in addition to the increased shock and trauma such events would have upon the release of these men.
- The common abdominal injuries after blunt trauma are those to the spleen, liver, and kidneys.
- Other causes are trauma, iatrogenic injury, popliteal aneurysm, and aortic dissection.
- The county medical examiner said the boy died of blunt force trauma, a fractured skull and bruised brain.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas