- 1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable(plural -mas)(shock, painful experience) trauma (masculine)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She has a dark, dark secret that would twist the mind of any cat that has experienced the traumas she has, and seen the things she's seen.
- Students are encouraged to experience university challenges as traumas.
- I, too, experienced the traumas of trying to enter the world of journalism.
- 2 countable/numerable(plural -mas or , -mata)[Psychology/Psicología] trauma (masculine); [Medicine/Medicina] traumatismo (m), trauma (m)Más ejemplos en oraciones
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was the custody that caused the mother and son to suffer the severe emotional trauma that led to the suicide, she added.
- Many suffer emotional trauma from the shock of leaving home and being forced into a relationship too early.
- This is in addition to the increased shock and trauma such events would have upon the release of these men.
- The common abdominal injuries after blunt trauma are those to the spleen, liver, and kidneys.
- Other causes are trauma, iatrogenic injury, popliteal aneurysm, and aortic dissection.
- The county medical examiner said the boy died of blunt force trauma, a fractured skull and bruised brain.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.