- 1.1 (Mathematics) 1.2 (Biology)Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Geographical variation in morphology has been documented in N. mediocris for many years via the recognition of trinomials (subspecies: N. m. mediocris, usambarica, fuelleborni, and bensoni.)
- Chronomorphs are recognized by a trinomial preceded by a ‘slash’ mark, such as in Ondatra zibethicus Imeadensis.
- Many invalid trinomials will persist until someone takes the time to quantify them and reassess their validity.
- In general, you will be trying to factor quadratic trinomials that look like a * y ^ 2 + b * y + c where a, b, and c are expressions not involving y…
- Al-Khwarizmi's concept of algebra can now be grasped with greater precision: it concerns the theory of linear and quadratic equations with a single unknown, and the elementary arithmetic of relative binomials and trinomials.…
- A trinomial is the sum of three monomials.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda