Traducción de tunic en español:
- 1.1 (of military uniform) guerrera (feminine)Example sentences1.2 (in ancient Rome) túnica (feminine)
Example sentences1.3 (women's blouse, jacket) casaca (feminine)
- All school aged children from both public and private schools are required to wear a uniform, usually a tunic with a white blouse wore underneath.
- The 45-strong squad is to begin fund-raising soon to enable them either to make or buy their own glittering tunics and uniforms.
- In the Franco-Prussian war there were three regiments, which fought fiercely at Wissembourg and Wörth, in their distinctive short light-blue tunics.
Example sentences1.4 (of school uniform) (in UK) jumper (masculine) or (feminine) or (Spain/España) pichi (masculine) ([ del uniforme ])
- This garment was a wool or linen tunic reaching the knee, with baggy, elbow length sleeves and side slits up to the waist to allow free movement.
- Over the tunic he wore a scapula, a long tunic with wide, three-quarter length sleeves, usually of a darker undyed wool.
- Some had old clothing, from ancient togas and tunics to overalls and denim.
- She has the same fashion sense as her mother, always wearing trousers and a loose tunic instead of a gown.
- The school already allowed girls to wear a headscarf with the shalwar kameez - loose trousers and tunic approved by local Muslim leaders.
- He was in the matching tunic and trousers dressmaker Sarah had designed to match the gown of his bride.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.