Traducción de tunic en español:
- 1 (of military uniform)Oraciones de ejemplo
- All school aged children from both public and private schools are required to wear a uniform, usually a tunic with a white blouse wore underneath.
- The 45-strong squad is to begin fund-raising soon to enable them either to make or buy their own glittering tunics and uniforms.
- In the Franco-Prussian war there were three regiments, which fought fiercely at Wissembourg and Wörth, in their distinctive short light-blue tunics.
- 2 (in ancient Rome)Oraciones de ejemplo
- This garment was a wool or linen tunic reaching the knee, with baggy, elbow length sleeves and side slits up to the waist to allow free movement.
- Over the tunic he wore a scapula, a long tunic with wide, three-quarter length sleeves, usually of a darker undyed wool.
- Some had old clothing, from ancient togas and tunics to overalls and denim.
- 3 (women's blouse, jacket)Oraciones de ejemplo
- She has the same fashion sense as her mother, always wearing trousers and a loose tunic instead of a gown.
- The school already allowed girls to wear a headscarf with the shalwar kameez - loose trousers and tunic approved by local Muslim leaders.
- He was in the matching tunic and trousers dressmaker Sarah had designed to match the gown of his bride.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda