Traducción de tunnel en español:
- (for road, railway, canal) túnel (masculine); (in mine) galería (feminine), socavón (masculine)Example sentences
- New roads and tunnels have been built and public transport modernised.
- A bank of trees here or a cycleway there makes no odds if you're building two major new roads and a massive tunnel.
- Drivers must now call the police immediately if their vehicles break down on elevated roads, tunnels and bridges across the Huangpu River.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
transitive verb/verbo transitivo ( (British English/inglés británico) -ll-)
- [passage] abrir* they tunneled their way out of prison escaparon de la cárcel abriendo or haciendo un túnel
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain's literary renaissance, known as the Golden Age (Siglo de Oro/i>), roughly covers the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. It includes the Italian-influenced poetry of figures such as Garcilaso de la Vega; the religious verse of Fray Luis de León, Santa Teresa de Ávila and San Juan de la Cruz; picaresque novels such as the anonymous Lazarillo de Tormes and Quevedo's Buscón; Miguel de Cervantes' immortal Don Quijote; the theater of Lope de Vega, and the ornate poetry of Luis de Góngora.