Traducción de twenty en español:
- the Roaring Twentieslos (locos) años veintesee also→ seventyOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The pomegranate is a deciduous tree or large shrub that can grow to twenty or thirty feet and produces pomegranate fruit.
- I know more people who hate it than love it and those haters often question why I would watch this movie ten, twenty, even thirty times without getting tired of it.
- As far as students are concerned, it is a harsh reality that for the last two years, summer vacation have lasted not more than twenty to thirty days, thanks to vacation classes.
- Police are trying to identify the man, aged in his twenties or thirties.
- A local man, aged in his mid twenties, has been arrested and was being questioned at Derby police station.
- With an unsuccessful marriage behind her, she went off to drama school in her twenties.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda