- ramita (feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- Sound wave vibrations are absorbed by leaves, branches and twigs of trees and shrubs.
- But not all shrubs have dormant buds, and these shrubs won't grow new twigs if pruned too severely.
- I ran towards a tree and grabbed some twigs and a branch.
- (British English) [colloquial]to twig
tosomethingdarse cuentaI don't think he'll twig to what's going on dealgono creo que se dé cuenta de lo que está pasando
- [colloquial]darse cuenta deOraciones de ejemplo
- Before his cover was blown, Baron Cohen managed to interview a staggering array of public figures without them twigging he was play acting.
- This is before he twigs that his German friend is gay.
- It's a safe bet that a good many Simpsons buffs snicker at the Comic Book Guy without quite twigging that they are, in fact, laughing at themselves.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda