Traducción de undervalue en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [goods/stock] subvalorar an undervalued currency una moneda subvalorada or subvaluada 1.2 [person/skill/talent] subvalorar, subestimarExample sentences
- Motherhood is a demanding full-time job on its own, but sadly it is greatly undervalued by modern society.
- Yet despite of our dependence on water, society still routinely undervalues it.
- ‘Our society undervalues some people's contributions (teachers, public servants) to building a healthy and wealthy society and overvalues others,’ he said.
- They rejected the new deal, saying that even though the price was well above market value, it still undervalued the company.
- As the stock trades in and around the company's net asset value, the shares are highly undervalued.
- Even then, I sold as little of my stock as possible to satisfy the calls, because I was convinced that it was undervalued and would increase in value.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Zarzuela is a musical drama consisting of alternating passages of dialogue, songs, choruses, and dancing, that originated in Spain in the seventeenth century. Its name comes from the Zarzuela palace, Madrid. It is also popular in Latin America.