Traducción de undervalue en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [goods/stock] subvalorar an undervalued currency una moneda subvalorada or subvaluada 1.2 [person/skill/talent] subvalorar, subestimarExample sentences
- Motherhood is a demanding full-time job on its own, but sadly it is greatly undervalued by modern society.
- Yet despite of our dependence on water, society still routinely undervalues it.
- ‘Our society undervalues some people's contributions (teachers, public servants) to building a healthy and wealthy society and overvalues others,’ he said.
- They rejected the new deal, saying that even though the price was well above market value, it still undervalued the company.
- As the stock trades in and around the company's net asset value, the shares are highly undervalued.
- Even then, I sold as little of my stock as possible to satisfy the calls, because I was convinced that it was undervalued and would increase in value.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a school that is privately owned but receives a government grant is called a colegio concertado. Parents pay monthly fees, but not as much as in a