Traducción de undervalue en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 [goods/stock] subvalorar an undervalued currency una moneda subvalorada or subvaluada 1.2 [person/skill/talent] subvalorar, subestimarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Motherhood is a demanding full-time job on its own, but sadly it is greatly undervalued by modern society.
- Yet despite of our dependence on water, society still routinely undervalues it.
- ‘Our society undervalues some people's contributions (teachers, public servants) to building a healthy and wealthy society and overvalues others,’ he said.
- They rejected the new deal, saying that even though the price was well above market value, it still undervalued the company.
- As the stock trades in and around the company's net asset value, the shares are highly undervalued.
- Even then, I sold as little of my stock as possible to satisfy the calls, because I was convinced that it was undervalued and would increase in value.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.