Traducción de undervalue en español:
- 1.1(goods/stock)an undervalued currencysubvalorar1.2una moneda subvalorada or subvaluada(person/skill/talent)subvalorarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Motherhood is a demanding full-time job on its own, but sadly it is greatly undervalued by modern society.
- Yet despite of our dependence on water, society still routinely undervalues it.
- ‘Our society undervalues some people's contributions (teachers, public servants) to building a healthy and wealthy society and overvalues others,’ he said.
- They rejected the new deal, saying that even though the price was well above market value, it still undervalued the company.
- As the stock trades in and around the company's net asset value, the shares are highly undervalued.
- Even then, I sold as little of my stock as possible to satisfy the calls, because I was convinced that it was undervalued and would increase in value.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.