- 1.1 (unsuitable) Ver ejemplos: she is a totally unfit motherhe was unfit for the jobcomo madre es totalmente inepta or incapazunfit for human habitation unfit for human consumptionno estaba capacitado para el trabajothis is unfit for publicationno apto para el consumohe's unfit to be a priestesto no se puede publicaresto es impublicablees indigno de ser sacerdoteOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (physically) Ver ejemplos: you're unfit
- In a report, officers said many of the council's buildings were ‘of a poor standard, unattractive to young people, and some are unfit for purpose’.
- Glasgow City Council's secure unit in Ayrshire is ageing and unfit for its purpose.
- They advised the farmers to use canal water as the underground water was unfit for agriculture purpose.
the doctor declared him unfit for workno estás en formaestás fuera de formahe was unfit to driveel médico dictaminó que estaba incapacitado para trabajarno estaba en condiciones de manejar or (Spain) conducirOraciones de ejemplo
- The former clerk of a small town council who was paid more than a Cabinet Minister was ordered to repay £195,000 yesterday after a judge told him he was unfit for public office.
- If that's what Costa wants, he's unfit for office.
- Kenneth Grant, prosecuting, said Peterson had been claiming income support and housing and council tax benefits after declaring she was unfit for work.
- Physically unfit women at unhealthy weights have higher chronic disease risk.
- Jocks respect physical prowess and look down on unfit people for being weak and lazy.
- Seven backpackers briefly detained along with the eight taken by the rebels said they were allowed to go because they were physically unfit or lacked sturdy walking shoes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Malasia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the