Traducción de unique en español:
- 1.1 (sole) (no comparative)(specimen/example/collection)unique
tosomebody/somethinga characteristic unique to manuna característica que les es exclusiva a los seres humanosplants unique to this regionplantas que solo se dan or que se dan exclusivamente en esta regiónOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (unparalleled) (no comparative) 1.3 (unusual) [criticized usage]
Oraciones de ejemplo
- His logic is still unique, but unlike his huge stage, his canvas hasn't broadened.
- Only mankind is unique, in that unlike the fox, he kills his own species by the tens of thousands.
- The brain is unique in that, unlike any other organ, it can tell you about itself.
- However, by the opening of his act we knew that this was to be a remarkably unique performance.
- As it is rarely seen outside Japan this is a unique opportunity for people in New Zealand to view it.
- This is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience of museum work.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda