Traducción de unit en español:
- 1 1.1 (item) (Business) the plant manufactures 10,000 units a monthla planta produce 10.000 unidades al mes(before noun) (cost/price)
unitarioOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (part, machine) (Electricity, Mech) generator unit
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Rising car sales spread those high costs over more units, but battery manufacturing capacity is still constrained.
- Relying too much on markets for either input supplies or sales outlets places the low unit cost of production that comes with economies of scale at risk.
- This was designed to cut the high unit cost of producing milk during the four off season months when production is about one tenth of the peak summer volume.
Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (of furniture) kitchen units
- Together, these people form the components of a single unit.
- There was another member to our family unit but he decided he preferred the pub and his single life than spending time with his family.
- Sri Lankan Americans live in single family units without relatives, although relatives may migrate to the same community.
módulos de cocina(before noun) unit furnituremuebles (masculine plural) modulares or de módulosOraciones de ejemplo1.4 (building) office units to rent
- The reason is that mechanical traction units are effective in nuclear disc lesions, and recurrence of pain after back surgery.
- As the DSG gearbox is a mechanical unit, not a fuel sapping automatic type, fuel consumption is not adversely affected.
- Meanwhile, dairies that employ mechanical refrigeration units can take note of recent advancements in those systems as well.
se alquilan oficinasmulti-family unitgrupo (masculine) habitacional
- It stocks all manner of furniture, from dressing tables and desks to entertainment units and bed bases.
- The kitchen is fitted with maple units and display cabinets as well as a breakfast bar, while an adjoining conservatory area has a pitched glass ceiling and another set of patio doors.
- Showers will have screens instead of curtains, there will be heated towel rails and versatile drawers, shelves, cupboards and desk units.
- 2 2.1 (group) tank/cavalry unitunidad blindada/de caballería (feminine)the family unitel núcleo or grupo familiar
la familiaOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (department) the central coordinating unit
la central coordinadoraOraciones de ejemplo
- A legion was a military unit of the Roman army made up of infantry and supporting cavalry numbering three to six thousand men.
- The initiative places reporters alongside military units on the front lines.
- The Red Army used infantry and cavalry units to move more resolutely and to a deeper depth.
- Specifically excluded from this study were specimens obtained from intensive care units and emergency departments.
- If several people in a unit or department want flexible schedules, it may not be feasible to accommodate all of them.
- He said the new head of homicide is one of the best qualified officers of color in the department to run the unit.
- 3 3.1 (Mathematics) tens and unitsunidades y decenasOraciones de ejemplo3.2 (of measurement) a unit of currency/area
una unidad monetaria/de superficieOraciones de ejemplo3.3 (dose)
- In words, what we want is to chop off the units digit, multiply it by something suitable, then either add it to or subtract it from our truncated number.
- The Romans represented units, tens, hundreds, and thousands as separate items in their numbers.
- When writing an integer in decimal we use, essentially, a units column, a tens column, a hundreds column, a thousands column, and so on.
- The 42-gallon barrel is still a standard unit of measurement in the oil industry, though.
- The mean difference is expressed in terms of standard deviation units.
- This is the antilog in terms of the original unit of measurement that defines the 50th percentile.
- 4 4.1 (Univ) (credit)(hora de trabajo académico que cuenta para la obtención de un título)Oraciones de ejemplo4.2 (in educational course)
- Those who complete the online course will receive 0.2 continuing education units.
- Ganma entails more than including compulsory units of Aboriginal studies into the existing curriculum.
- Continuing education units are available for many of the classes.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda