Traducción de unite en español:
- that is what unites us with our European alliesesto es lo que nos une a nuestros aliados europeosOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- News of her pregnancy unites them again after the marriage seemed to be over, but a later tragedy shatters his confidence, and his world begins to unravel.
- The whole community unites in extending congratulations to this very popular couple.
- Three hugely significant events were being commemorated and the whole community united in many ways to celebrate them.
- The actress added how mutual cooperation made them unite into one whole being and stop thinking about who is a better partner.
- What Newton did to simplify the planetary motions must now be done to unite in one whole the various isolated theories of mathematical physics.
- His father, Vincenzio Galilei, was a musician whose originality and polemic talents fomented a revolution uniting practice and theory in music much as Galileo was to unite them in science.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda