Traducción de unite en español:
- the waters of the two rivers uniteunirseworkers of the world, unitelas aguas de los dos ríos confluyenthey united in condemning the attacktrabajadores del mundo entero, uníosexpresaron conjuntamente su repulsa del ataqueOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- News of her pregnancy unites them again after the marriage seemed to be over, but a later tragedy shatters his confidence, and his world begins to unravel.
- The whole community unites in extending congratulations to this very popular couple.
- Three hugely significant events were being commemorated and the whole community united in many ways to celebrate them.
- The actress added how mutual cooperation made them unite into one whole being and stop thinking about who is a better partner.
- What Newton did to simplify the planetary motions must now be done to unite in one whole the various isolated theories of mathematical physics.
- His father, Vincenzio Galilei, was a musician whose originality and polemic talents fomented a revolution uniting practice and theory in music much as Galileo was to unite them in science.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.