Traducción de unknown en español:
- 1 (not known)(surroundings/destination)her whereabouts are unknown
desconocidose desconoce su paraderothe true story was unknown until recentlyla verdad se desconocía hasta hace pocothe Unknown Soldierel soldado desconocidoit is virtually unknown for anyone to refuseprácticamente nunca se niega nadieunknown
tosomebodythat was unknown to meeso no lo sabíafacts unknown to most of ushechos que la mayoría de nosotros desconocíamosOraciones de ejemplo
- But behind these familiar figures is an unknown Ganesha, whose origins lie deep in the subcontinent's prehistory.
- We fly and survey the familiar and yet unknown path below us and then we land and rest our eyes and minds and sun-seared souls.
- As Shawn and I were continuing our way to unknown territory, I spotted a familiar figure leaving some disco with a few other people.
- 2 (not famous)(writer/play/singer)she was completely unknown a year ago
desconocidohace un año era una total desconocidaOraciones de ejemplo
- They are usually painted by nonacademic artists and unknown painters.
- The collection includes the famous as well as the not so famous and unknown artists too.
- So whether the production is large-scale or small, performed in London or Chichester, with famous or unknown actors is irrelevant to its success.
- 1 uncountable (phenomenon, experience) the unknownlo desconocidoa journey into the unknownun viaje a lo desconocido
- 2 countable (Mathematics)Oraciones de ejemplo
- There is, however, work in progress concerning the numerical solution of linear equations with several unknowns using electrical circuits.
- He sets up the coefficients of the system of three linear equations in three unknowns as a table on a ‘counting board’.
- This leads to 5 linear equations in 5 unknowns and he refers the reader to an appendix containing Cramer's rule for their solution.
- 3 countable (person)desconocido, (-da) (masculine, feminine)Oraciones de ejemplo
- More importantly for his reputation, the scientific world was bewildered that a relative unknown had out-thought and out-designed the world's finest minds.
- A decade ago, he was a relative unknown in a minority party.
- Indeed, with all the attention that has surrounded him of late, it's easy to forget that Fiennes was a relative unknown outside the West End five years ago.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Ayuda gramatical y de uso para el español:
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda