Traducción de unknown en español:
- 1.1 (not known) [surroundings/destination] desconocido; [country] desconocido, ignoto [formal] her whereabouts are unknown se desconoce su paradero the true story was unknown until recently la verdad se desconocía hasta hace poco the Unknown Soldier el soldado desconocido it is virtually unknown for anyone to refuse prácticamente nunca se niega nadieunknown
tosb that was unknown to me eso no lo sabía facts unknown to most of us hechos que la mayoría de nosotros desconocíamosExample sentences1.2 (not famous) [writer/play/singer] desconocido she was completely unknown a year ago hace un año era una total desconocida
- But behind these familiar figures is an unknown Ganesha, whose origins lie deep in the subcontinent's prehistory.
- We fly and survey the familiar and yet unknown path below us and then we land and rest our eyes and minds and sun-seared souls.
- As Shawn and I were continuing our way to unknown territory, I spotted a familiar figure leaving some disco with a few other people.
- They are usually painted by nonacademic artists and unknown painters.
- The collection includes the famous as well as the not so famous and unknown artists too.
- So whether the production is large-scale or small, performed in London or Chichester, with famous or unknown actors is irrelevant to its success.
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (phenomenon, experience) the unknown lo desconocido a journey into the unknown un viaje a lo desconocido 1.2 countable/numerable [Mathematics/Matemáticas] incógnita (feminine) 1.3 countable/numerable (person) desconocido, (masculine, feminine)
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the