Traducción de unmarked en español:
- 1 1.1 (without identification)(banknotes)sin marcar(grave)unmarked carsin nombre1.2 (without stains, marks)coche (masculine) particular(utilizado por la policía)coche (masculine) K or camuflado (Spain)a face unmarked by agesin marcasuna cara por la que no han pasado los añosOraciones de ejemplo
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- 4 (unnoticed) [literary]to go unmarkedOraciones de ejemplo
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is Aberri Eguna, Basque national day, and a public holiday in the Basque country of Spain.