Traducción de unmarked en español:
- 1 1.1 (without identification)(banknotes)
sin marcar(grave)unmarked car
sin nombrecoche (masculine) particular (utilizado por la policía)
coche (masculine) K or camuflado (Spain)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (without stains, marks)
sin marcasa face unmarked by ageuna cara por la que no han pasado los años
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- 4 (unnoticed) [literary]to go unmarkedOraciones de ejemplo
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda