- 1 1.1 (without identification) [banknotes] sin marcar; [grave] sin nombre unmarked car coche (masculine) particular (utilizado por la policía) coche (masculine) K or camuflado (Spain/España) 1.2 (without stains, marks) sin marcas a face unmarked by age una cara por la que no han pasado los añosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Sport/Deporte] desmarcadoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- From a corner, the ball fell to Jesper Hjorth unmarked at the far post.
- The Juninho's superbly 40 yard ball found the unmarked Ziege on the left.
- A poor kickout from Gillick fell to the feet of David Sheridan who spotted Maloney unmarked.
- 4 (unnoticed) [literary/literario] to go unmarked pasar desapercibidoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)