- 1 1.1 (without identification) [banknotes] sin marcar; [grave] sin nombre unmarked car coche (m) particular (utilizado por la policía) coche (m) K or camuflado (Esp) 1.2 (without stains, marks) sin marcas a face unmarked by age una cara por la que no han pasado los añosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- 4 (unnoticed) [literario/literary] to go unmarked pasar desapercibidoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.