- 1 1.1 (without identification) [banknotes] sin marcar; [grave] sin nombre unmarked car coche (masculine) particular (utilizado por la policía) coche (masculine) K or camuflado (Spain/España) 1.2 (without stains, marks) sin marcas a face unmarked by age una cara por la que no han pasado los añosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There was a big forensic mobile lab, there were about a dozen marked and unmarked police cars from the Sheriff's Department.
- Sinn Fein is understood to have given assurances of fresh co-operation to identify their unmarked graves, allowing their families to lay them to rest.
- Help is still needed to identify unmarked graves in Bonniconlon new cemetery.
- 2 (British English/inglés británico) [Sport/Deporte] desmarcadoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- From a corner, the ball fell to Jesper Hjorth unmarked at the far post.
- The Juninho's superbly 40 yard ball found the unmarked Ziege on the left.
- A poor kickout from Gillick fell to the feet of David Sheridan who spotted Maloney unmarked.
- 4 (unnoticed) [literary/literario] to go unmarked pasar desapercibidoMás ejemplos en oraciones
- None of them had noticed him; his launch had gone unmarked.
- If Chaucer's death went unmarked in the public world, his loss was deeply felt by the poets who followed after him.
- Well, the first anniversary of this website went unmarked on November 12th.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.