Traducción de unqualified en español:
- 1 (complete, total) [approval/agreement] incondicional, sin restricciones; [fool/liar] redomado; [disaster] absoluto the campaign was an unqualified success/failure la campaña fue un éxito/fracaso rotundo she received unqualified praise for her work no recibió nada más que elogios por su trabajoExample sentences
- The town of Charlestown can be rightly proud of its St Patrick's Day Parade as it was without doubt an unqualified and total success.
- There is some truth in all of these views and any portrayal of the conferences either as an unqualified success or a total waste of time simply overlooks the complexity of the exercises themselves and of the contexts in which they take place.
- Maannnn… it was a 100%, fantastic, blue-skied, smiley-faced, big massive lump of an absolutely unqualified success.
- 2 (without qualifications) [teacher/nurse/accountant] sin titulación or título, no titulado; [staff] no calificado or (Spain/España) cualificado I feel unqualified to speak on that subject no me siento con autoridad or no soy quién para hablar de ese temaExample sentences
- There are few doctors and hospitals, and many unqualified persons practice a form of medicine at private facilities, especially in Mogadishu and other cities.
- Since the pass rate for the California exam is quite low, there is concern about whether unqualified individuals are now practicing.
- Use of antituberculosis drugs by unqualified persons or alternative medicine practitioners in bizarre regimens for inadequate periods is an important problem in our country.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The current Spanish Constitution (Constitución Española) was approved in the