- 1.1 [skills/aptitude] verbal; [confrontation/attack] verbalMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [agreement] verbal, de palabra
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (of verbs) verbal
- He gave Rafe a parting thump along with a touch more verbal abuse and left us alone.
- I didn't feel up for more verbal abuse, but I still wondered where he was taking me.
- After protracted verbal sparring followed by hand-to-hand combat, Harry defeats Riddle by stabbing the diary.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Healthcare providers may need to write ‘exercise prescriptions’ rather than give verbal advice to frail older adults.
- This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.
- They have extraordinary verbal skills and written skills.
- It is unlikely that such a verb as organize will shift, because of its verbal suffix: no Let's have an organize.
- The past forms of nominal sentences are verbal sentences because of the verb of existence which expresses the past tense.
- Nominal, adjectival, and verbal expressions can, however, be ‘coerced’ into serving a non-prototypical function.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.