Traducción de verbal en español:
- 1.1 [skills/aptitude] verbal; [confrontation/attack] verbalExample sentences1.2 [agreement] verbal, de palabra
Example sentences1.3 (of verbs) verbal
- He gave Rafe a parting thump along with a touch more verbal abuse and left us alone.
- I didn't feel up for more verbal abuse, but I still wondered where he was taking me.
- After protracted verbal sparring followed by hand-to-hand combat, Harry defeats Riddle by stabbing the diary.
- Healthcare providers may need to write ‘exercise prescriptions’ rather than give verbal advice to frail older adults.
- This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.
- They have extraordinary verbal skills and written skills.
- It is unlikely that such a verb as organize will shift, because of its verbal suffix: no Let's have an organize.
- The past forms of nominal sentences are verbal sentences because of the verb of existence which expresses the past tense.
- Nominal, adjectival, and verbal expressions can, however, be ‘coerced’ into serving a non-prototypical function.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...