- 1.1 [skills/aptitude] verbal; [confrontation/attack] verbalMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 [agreement] verbal, de palabra
Más ejemplos en oraciones1.3 (of verbs) verbal
- He gave Rafe a parting thump along with a touch more verbal abuse and left us alone.
- I didn't feel up for more verbal abuse, but I still wondered where he was taking me.
- After protracted verbal sparring followed by hand-to-hand combat, Harry defeats Riddle by stabbing the diary.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Healthcare providers may need to write ‘exercise prescriptions’ rather than give verbal advice to frail older adults.
- This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.
- They have extraordinary verbal skills and written skills.
- It is unlikely that such a verb as organize will shift, because of its verbal suffix: no Let's have an organize.
- The past forms of nominal sentences are verbal sentences because of the verb of existence which expresses the past tense.
- Nominal, adjectival, and verbal expressions can, however, be ‘coerced’ into serving a non-prototypical function.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.