Traducción de verbal en español:
- 1.1 [skills/aptitude] verbal; [confrontation/attack] verbalExample sentences1.2 [agreement] verbal, de palabra
Example sentences1.3 (of verbs) verbal
- He gave Rafe a parting thump along with a touch more verbal abuse and left us alone.
- I didn't feel up for more verbal abuse, but I still wondered where he was taking me.
- After protracted verbal sparring followed by hand-to-hand combat, Harry defeats Riddle by stabbing the diary.
- Healthcare providers may need to write ‘exercise prescriptions’ rather than give verbal advice to frail older adults.
- This can be accomplished by employing consistent verbal descriptors in both oral speech and written materials.
- They have extraordinary verbal skills and written skills.
- It is unlikely that such a verb as organize will shift, because of its verbal suffix: no Let's have an organize.
- The past forms of nominal sentences are verbal sentences because of the verb of existence which expresses the past tense.
- Nominal, adjectival, and verbal expressions can, however, be ‘coerced’ into serving a non-prototypical function.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bonoloto is a Spanish state lottery established in 1988. The others are the Lotería Nacional and the Lotería Primitiva. As with the Lotería Primitiva six numbers are marked on a ticket showing forty-nine numbers and win the main prize if all the numbers come up in the draw.