Traducción de very en español:
- 1.1 (extremely) she's very tall/clever/fates muy alta/inteligente/gorda(more emphatic)was he upset? — veryes altísima/inteligentísima/gordísimait was very hot/cold¿estaba disgustado? — muchoare you hungry? — no, not veryhacía mucho calor/fríoit was very wrong of me to interfere¿tienes hambre? — no, no muchaI'm really very, very sorryestuve muy mal en entrometermeyou know very well what I'm talking aboutde verdad lo siento muchísimosabes muy bien a qué me refieroOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (in phrases) very muchthank you very much did you enjoy it? — yes, very much indeed
he's very much his mother's favorite very well¿te gustó? — sí, muchoI couldn't very well refusemuy bien¡cómo me iba a negar!Oraciones de ejemplo1.3 (emphatic) Ver ejemplos: did you do it all on your very own?
- People seem to take the idea of Kevin Bacon, and his Six degrees, very seriously.
- This is something that you learn quite quickly and is very easy to exploit if you want free technical support.
- There has been a very high degree of co-operation between everyone involved in this case.
the very next day¿lo hiciste tú solito?the very same dayprecisamente al día siguienteI did the very same thing myselfel mismísimo or (Central America) (Mexico) (Venezuela) [colloquial] el mero díait's the very least I can doyo hice exactamente lo mismoat the very most/leastes lo mínimo or lo menos que puedo hacernothing but the very bestcomo máximo/mínimosolo lo mejor de lo mejorOraciones de ejemplo
- Yorkshire and especially Bradford must be very proud of this wonderful caring celebrity.
- James, especially, took it very badly when he told them how useless they were.
- It was a dark, deep chocolate truffle with a very distinct bite of fresh black pepper.
- I've seen a lot of movies, but this is truly one of the very best I could ever hope to see.
adjective (before noun)
- 1.1 (exact, precise) for that very reasonat that very momentpor esa misma razónpor eso mismothis is the very spot where I found iten ese mismo or preciso momentothat's the very one I wantedfue aquí mismo or en este preciso lugar donde lo encontréah! the very person I wanted to see!ese es exactamente el que yo quería1.2 (absolute, extreme) Ver ejemplos: it's at the very bottom of the pile¡ah, justo la persona a quien quería ver!right from the very startestá justo abajo de todoestá justo en el fondo del montónright in the very middledesde el primer momentoshe's at the very peak of her careeren el mismísimo or (Central America) (Mexico) (Venezuela) [colloquial] el mero centroin the very heart of the jungleestá en la cima or cúspide de su carreraat the very mosten el corazón mismo de la jungla1.3 (actual) its very existence is threatenedcomo máximonot Joe Altman? — yes, the very man (himself)su misma existencia se halla amenazada1.4 (mere, sheer) the very mention of her name¿no dirás Joe Altman? — sí, el mismísimo or (Central America) (Mexico) (Venezuela) [colloquial] el merothe very thought of it makes me furiousla sola or mera mención de su nombrewalk out without paying? the very idea!me pongo furioso de solo pensarlo1.5 (utter, veritable) [literary]very God¿irnos sin pagar? ¡cómo se te ocurre!the veriest scoundrel [archaic]Dios de Diosel sinvergüenza más grandeOraciones de ejemplo
- He was quickly displaying the very mental toughness which has been lacking among his players.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.