Traducción de vestige en español:
- 1.1 (trace) vestigio (masculine) the vestiges of an ancient civilization los vestigios de una antigua civilización there's not a vestige of truth in his story no hay ni un ápice de verdad or ni rastros de verdad en lo que diceOraciones de ejemplo1.2 [Biology/Biología] rudimento (masculine)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For this flood, ministers have produced not a vestige of proof.
- This group are filthy in their habits, without a vestige of discipline, and are cowards to a degree.
- One more twist is required to help this far-fetched plot attain a vestige of credibility.
- Such a statement implies that the appendix represents a vestige of an organ with a former greater existence in the evolutionary sense, rather than in an earlier stage of its development.
- The ‘splint bones,’ far from being useless vestiges of evolution, play an important role in the horse's leg.
- Sprouts were distinguished from primary stems by the trace of an inflorescence and by the difference in the age of the shoots, which could be determined by counting the number of bud scale vestiges.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to