Traducción de vicar en español:
- 1.1 (Anglican) (esp in UK) párroco (masculine)Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (Catholic) vicario (masculine) the Vicar of Christ el Vicario de Cristo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The movement claims as active members 40 or 50 Church of England vicars and some Catholic priests.
- For 12 months cameras will follow the fortunes of the St Mary Magdalene's, which at present is being looked after by a vicar from a neighbouring parish, as the new incumbent tries to make a difference.
- She later earned a doctorate in psychology from Fordham University, and was the vicar for religious in the Trenton Diocese.
- The Pope's vicar or deputy for Rome, Cardinal Camillo Luini, also continues in his functions of providing for the pastoral needs of the city.
- Bishops should resume their traditional roles as vicars of Christ in their own dioceses and be prepared to consult with the presbyteral, pastoral, and finance councils provided for in canon law.
- Now, I suspect that most of us read this anecdote with a somewhat bemused attitude at the daring of the vicar for having asked something so time-consuming of his bishop.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas