Traducción de vintage en español:
- 1 1.1 (wine, year) the 1999 vintagela cosecha de 1999Oraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (harvest, season)
- No, he hooked up his kid with wine, and I bet it was a pretty decent vintage too.
- He took a sip of a particularly loathsome vintage, chewed on it for a few seconds and, just as he was about to spit, someone tapped him on the arm to ask him a question.
- Remember how poor our wine was, unlike this glorious vintage.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It betrays the vintage of Bartok's quartets no 3 and 4 showing much the same use of one permutating motive governing the total thematic discourse.
- People of my vintage will instantly recognise this as most certainly not produced by any common typewriter in use in 1973.
- We haven't seen Schumacher at his vintage best this year, but he hasn't performed badly either.
- Our climate isn't insuperable, but it makes winemaking difficult in most vintages.
- The designs on the shield of Achilles, in Book XVIII of the Iliad, contrast scenes of peace and harmonious governance, harvest and the vintage with scenes of war and battle.
- In lesser vintages the grapes do not ripen as well as elsewhere but in warmer years the wines can be excellent value.
adjective before noun, no comparative
añejoOraciones de ejemplo
- The fine-wine merchant is the place to go if you want to buy and cellar great vintage wines.
- Bottle shapes evolved so as to allow extended bottle ageing and thus were born vintage wines, and connoisseurship.
- This is basically a vintage wine that has been aged in oak like a Tawny.
- 2 (outstanding, classic) 1984 was a vintage year for burgundy1984 fue un año excelente para el borgoñavintage films from the sixtiesclásicos (masculine plural) del cine de los años sesentaOraciones de ejemplo
- The vintage vehicles, representing one of the world's finest collections of military transport, were leaving the defunct museum, which closed down last year.
- The convoy will be accompanied by a guard of honour of 25 vintage motorcycles and will receive a Garda escort throughout its route.
- Three vintage motorcycles added a further exciting dimension for motor lovers to what was a truly enjoyable weekend.
- 4 (antiquated) [humorous]prehistórico [humorous]
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda