Traducción de vintage en español:
- 1 1.1 (wine, year) cosecha (feminine) the 1999 vintage la cosecha de 1999Example sentences1.2 (harvest, season) vendimia (feminine)
- No, he hooked up his kid with wine, and I bet it was a pretty decent vintage too.
- He took a sip of a particularly loathsome vintage, chewed on it for a few seconds and, just as he was about to spit, someone tapped him on the arm to ask him a question.
- Remember how poor our wine was, unlike this glorious vintage.
- Our climate isn't insuperable, but it makes winemaking difficult in most vintages.
- The designs on the shield of Achilles, in Book XVIII of the Iliad, contrast scenes of peace and harmonious governance, harvest and the vintage with scenes of war and battle.
- In lesser vintages the grapes do not ripen as well as elsewhere but in warmer years the wines can be excellent value.
- 2 (generation, age) [colloquial/familiar] época (feminine) that suit must be of sixties vintage [humorous/humorístico] ese traje debe ser una reliquia de los años sesenta [humorous/humorístico]Example sentences
- It betrays the vintage of Bartok's quartets no 3 and 4 showing much the same use of one permutating motive governing the total thematic discourse.
- People of my vintage will instantly recognise this as most certainly not produced by any common typewriter in use in 1973.
- We haven't seen Schumacher at his vintage best this year, but he hasn't performed badly either.
adjective/adjetivo(before noun, no comparative/delante del nombre, sin comparativo)
- 1.1 [wine] añejo 1.2 (outstanding, classic) excelente 1984 was a vintage year for burgundy 1984 fue un año excelente para el borgoña vintage films from the sixties clásicos (masculine plural) del cine de los años sesenta 1.3 (typical) típico the speech was vintage Churchill fue un típico discurso a lo Churchill 1.4 (antiquated) [humorous/humorístico] prehistórico [humorous/humorístico]
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.