Traducción de vintage en español:
- 1 1.1 (wine, year) the 1999 vintagela cosecha de 1999Oraciones de ejemplo1.2 (harvest, season)
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No, he hooked up his kid with wine, and I bet it was a pretty decent vintage too.
- He took a sip of a particularly loathsome vintage, chewed on it for a few seconds and, just as he was about to spit, someone tapped him on the arm to ask him a question.
- Remember how poor our wine was, unlike this glorious vintage.
- Our climate isn't insuperable, but it makes winemaking difficult in most vintages.
- The designs on the shield of Achilles, in Book XVIII of the Iliad, contrast scenes of peace and harmonious governance, harvest and the vintage with scenes of war and battle.
- In lesser vintages the grapes do not ripen as well as elsewhere but in warmer years the wines can be excellent value.
- 2 (generation, age) [colloquial] that suit must be of sixties vintage [humorous]ese traje debe ser una reliquia de los años sesenta [humorous]Oraciones de ejemplo
- It betrays the vintage of Bartok's quartets no 3 and 4 showing much the same use of one permutating motive governing the total thematic discourse.
- People of my vintage will instantly recognise this as most certainly not produced by any common typewriter in use in 1973.
- We haven't seen Schumacher at his vintage best this year, but he hasn't performed badly either.
adjective before noun, no comparative
- 1.1(wine)1.2 (outstanding, classic) 1984 was a vintage year for burgundy
añejo1984 fue un año excelente para el borgoñavintage films from the sixtiesclásicos (masculine plural) del cine de los años sesentaOraciones de ejemplo1.3 (typical) the speech was vintage Churchill
fue un típico discurso a lo Churchill1.4 (antiquated) [humorous]Oraciones de ejemplo
- The vintage vehicles, representing one of the world's finest collections of military transport, were leaving the defunct museum, which closed down last year.
- The convoy will be accompanied by a guard of honour of 25 vintage motorcycles and will receive a Garda escort throughout its route.
- Three vintage motorcycles added a further exciting dimension for motor lovers to what was a truly enjoyable weekend.
- The fine-wine merchant is the place to go if you want to buy and cellar great vintage wines.
- Bottle shapes evolved so as to allow extended bottle ageing and thus were born vintage wines, and connoisseurship.
- This is basically a vintage wine that has been aged in oak like a Tawny.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda