Traducción de violate en español:
- 1 (infringe)(agreement/rights)
violar(ban)to violate somebody's privacy
desobedecerno respetar la privacidad de alguien
violar or vulnerar la intimidad de alguienOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant.
- The law also rules that those who violate the law shall be punished with a prison term of up to three years and a fine of up to 6 million won.
- Anyone caught violating the rules is subject to a $10,000 fine.
- He had successfully violated my rights to privacy.
- Such imbalances should be corrected but in manner that equally protects, not equally violates the privacy rights of men and women.
- The laws also endanger women's health, and violate privacy rights and the Equal Protection clause of the constitution.
- 2 2.1 (desecrate)(shrine/grave)
profanarOraciones de ejemplo2.2 (disturb) [literary]
(peace/tranquillity)2.3 (formal or literary) (assault sexually)
- All accused of violating the sacred space of the child are immediately assumed to be guilty.
- Native American petitioners had argued that the project would seriously damage what they held sacred and therefore violate the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment.
- I believe the President has violated this sacred trust between the leaders and those of whom he was entrusted to lead.
perturbarOraciones de ejemplo
- ‘When the film came out I felt undressed, and not just because I was sexually violated,’ she says, toying with her fruit salad.
- In the meantime, paedophiles and rapists are out in the community, doing what they do best, because raping, abusing, and violating women and children is all they know.
- The idea of who wants what, where, and when sexually can be expressed without violating anyone and without getting anyone raped.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda