Traducción de violate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 2.1 (desecrate) [shrine/grave] profanar 2.2 (disturb) [literary/literario] [peace/tranquillity] perturbarExample sentences
- The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant.
- The law also rules that those who violate the law shall be punished with a prison term of up to three years and a fine of up to 6 million won.
- Anyone caught violating the rules is subject to a $10,000 fine.
- He had successfully violated my rights to privacy.
- Such imbalances should be corrected but in manner that equally protects, not equally violates the privacy rights of men and women.
- The laws also endanger women's health, and violate privacy rights and the Equal Protection clause of the constitution.
Example sentences2.3 [formal or liter] (assault sexually) violar
- All accused of violating the sacred space of the child are immediately assumed to be guilty.
- Native American petitioners had argued that the project would seriously damage what they held sacred and therefore violate the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment.
- I believe the President has violated this sacred trust between the leaders and those of whom he was entrusted to lead.
- ‘When the film came out I felt undressed, and not just because I was sexually violated,’ she says, toying with her fruit salad.
- In the meantime, paedophiles and rapists are out in the community, doing what they do best, because raping, abusing, and violating women and children is all they know.
- The idea of who wants what, where, and when sexually can be expressed without violating anyone and without getting anyone raped.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.