Traducción de violate en español:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 2 2.1 (desecrate) [shrine/grave] profanar 2.2 (disturb) [literary/literario] [peace/tranquillity] perturbarOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The earth lies polluted under its inhabitants; for they have transgressed the laws, violated the statutes, broken the everlasting covenant.
- The law also rules that those who violate the law shall be punished with a prison term of up to three years and a fine of up to 6 million won.
- Anyone caught violating the rules is subject to a $10,000 fine.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He had successfully violated my rights to privacy.
- Such imbalances should be corrected but in manner that equally protects, not equally violates the privacy rights of men and women.
- The laws also endanger women's health, and violate privacy rights and the Equal Protection clause of the constitution.
Oraciones de ejemplo2.3 [formal or liter] (assault sexually) violar
- All accused of violating the sacred space of the child are immediately assumed to be guilty.
- Native American petitioners had argued that the project would seriously damage what they held sacred and therefore violate the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment.
- I believe the President has violated this sacred trust between the leaders and those of whom he was entrusted to lead.
- ‘When the film came out I felt undressed, and not just because I was sexually violated,’ she says, toying with her fruit salad.
- In the meantime, paedophiles and rapists are out in the community, doing what they do best, because raping, abusing, and violating women and children is all they know.
- The idea of who wants what, where, and when sexually can be expressed without violating anyone and without getting anyone raped.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A patera is a boat with a shallow draft, used by illegal immigrants, known as balseros, to cross the Straits of Gibraltar from Morocco to southern Spain.