- 1.1 (range of vision) visibilidad (f)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (prominence) notoriedad (f) sports sponsorship gives the company greater visibility el patrocinar deportes le da mayor notoriedad a la empresa
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Most accidents in the past two months were the result of poor visibility because of rainy conditions, she said.
- The information may also be passed on to divers, who are working in arduous conditions, battling poor weather and visibility as well as up to four metres of silt.
- The rear lights have adaptive infrared control which adjusts the brightness of the LED diodes to match visibility and weather conditions.
- Her visibility attracts plenty of attention at the post office from coworkers and customers, she says.
- Women's eNews today has a commentary on the lack of visibility of prominent women in the media.
- By giving use and visibility to the general usage of metadata, there's an incentive to converge on the same vocabulary.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.