Traducción de vision en español:
- 1 1.1 uncountable (faculty of sight) perfect visionvisión perfectagood/poor visionbuena/mala vistaOraciones de ejemplo1.2 (visibility) field of vision
- A team of researchers exploring the eye's genetic make-up say they may have found a gene able to restore some vision in people who have gone blind.
- She is now completely blind in both eyes but still attends Moorfields Eye Hospital in London and hopes surgeons will one day be able to restore her vision.
- Those that serve the special senses of smell and vision are purely sensory, and differ from the rest in being essentially extensions of the brain itself.
- 2 uncountable (imagination, foresight) the artist's breadth of visionla amplitud de miras del artistaOraciones de ejemplo
- The question of the Labor leadership is a question about Labor's future direction and policy vision for Australia.
- We set out to be a Government with a clear direction and vision for the future, supported by the broad mainstream of New Zealanders.
- Companies with the right vision can begin planning their future activities along these lines.
- 3 countable 3.1 (dreamlike revelation) to have/see a visiontener una visiónshe was a vision (of loveliness) in her wedding dress [literary]era un sueño en su traje de novia3.2 (mental image, concept) I had visions of you being rushed to hospitalya me imaginaba que te habrían llevado de urgencia al hospitalOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He was the foremost influence on her politics, a man with no party membership but a socialist vision of how society could and should be.
- Utopias hold out for a vision of the future - a vision of how society ought to be.
- His document looks at the country's declining birth rate and the continuing brain drain and presents an apocalyptic vision of the future in Scotland.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I suddenly had visions of M serving them up for months on end topped with wholemeal flour.
- I suddenly had visions of having to mow around Bruno.
- I had visions of him going into a coma, though I'm sure he'd probably just throw up.
- Fields, an artist from Winston-Salem, N.C., reportedly produces his work while experiencing visions in a trance.
- Didn't anyone anywhere else, in any other period of history, experience dreams, visions, prophecies of God?
- She succeeds, but just as she brings Tom out of his trance he experiences a terrifying vision which send him into a panic.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda