- 1.1 (farsighted) [leader/plan] con visión de futuroMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (unrealistic) utópico
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The film is based around Isaac Asimov's visionary stories about future technology where robots are an integral part of our daily lives.
- I marvelled at the imaginative energy of the Martian enterprise, at its visionary and dogged inventiveness.
- He hopes to see the gains achieved by the U.S. civil rights movement, and maybe even a vision of ideal universal equality, reflected in the visionary future of the Federation.
- The book ends with an assault by the mob on Mr Chainmail's 12th-cent. castle, an ironic comment on the more visionary schemes to solve the troubles of the age of reform.
- ‘These hypothetical, visionary schemes will only act to deter tenants from investing in their businesses,’ he said.
noun/nombre (plural -ries)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.