- 1 countable/numerable (in hospital) sala (feminine) the children's ward la sala de niños or de pediatría (before noun/delante del nombre) ward round recorrido (masculine) de salasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Stepping back a generation, doctors were familiar with hospital wards full of patients succumbing to sepsis in the pre-penicillin era.
- Yarmouk Hospital has one of the busiest emergency rooms and obstetrics wards in Baghdad.
- Randomised controlled trial of usual care compared with intervention delivered on hospital wards by cardiac rehabilitation nurses.
- 2 countable/numerable [Government/Gobierno]subdivisión de un municipio a efectos electorales y administrativosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Issues raised will be discussed by the relief road working group, made up of county councillors representing local wards, and the county council will enforce the changes.
- We called the offices of city councillors representing various downtown wards, and their staff readily acknowledged the litter problem.
- Candidates for election will run in electoral districts, similar to city councillors' wards.
- 3 countable/numerable (person) pupilo, (masculine, feminine) ward of court pupilo, (masculine, feminine) bajo tutela judicialMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Open sea and clear skies was all very well when teaching a new crewmember the ropes and they never lost their fascination with the captain's young ward.
Verbos con partícula
Buscar otros recursos lingüísticos
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)