- 1 c (in hospital) sala (f) the children's ward la sala de niños or de pediatría (before n) ward round recorrido (m) de salasMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Stepping back a generation, doctors were familiar with hospital wards full of patients succumbing to sepsis in the pre-penicillin era.
- Yarmouk Hospital has one of the busiest emergency rooms and obstetrics wards in Baghdad.
- Randomised controlled trial of usual care compared with intervention delivered on hospital wards by cardiac rehabilitation nurses.
- 2 c [Govt]subdivisión de un municipio a efectos electorales y administrativosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Issues raised will be discussed by the relief road working group, made up of county councillors representing local wards, and the county council will enforce the changes.
- We called the offices of city councillors representing various downtown wards, and their staff readily acknowledged the litter problem.
- Candidates for election will run in electoral districts, similar to city councillors' wards.
Verbos con partícula
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The RAE (Real Academia de la Lengua Española) is a body established in the eighteenth century to record and preserve the Spanish language. It is made up of académicos, who are normally well-known literary figures and/or academic experts on the Spanish language. The RAE publishes the Diccionario de la Real Academia Española, which is regarded as an authority on correct Spanish. Affiliated academies exist in Latin American countries.