Traducción de warehouse en español:
- (before noun) at warehouse pricesa precios de mayoristaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Driving across rural Iowa is like driving through the warehouse and light manufacturing district of a great city.
- At present most of the site is used as a distribution warehouse and very little manufacturing is carried out.
- Wroughton farmers are to turn two old grain stores into a modern warehouse for storage and distribution.
- By the time his first son was born James Lever was managing a wholesale grocer's warehouse and shop on Manor Street, near where Bank Street crossed the Croal.
- Some Continental glass, currently sold at markets and discount warehouses, is advertised as hand-cut, but a close examination of the surface will reveal the flow marks of pressed glass.
- The main types of stores that tend to fill up our retail warehouses are DIY stores, furniture stores, computer stores and toy stores, according to Cormac Kennedy.
guardar en depósito or en almacén or (in Chile, Colombia, Mexico also) en bodegaOraciones de ejemplo
- It is almost as expensive to hold, move and warehouse things as to produce them.
- Plenty of food grains are publicly financed and publicly warehoused.
- Last year, Tina marketed a product for which she had no manufacturing costs, and which her suppliers warehoused for her, at her clients' expense, until delivery.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda