Traducción de warehouse en español:
- (before noun) at warehouse pricesa precios de mayoristaOraciones de ejemplo
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Driving across rural Iowa is like driving through the warehouse and light manufacturing district of a great city.
- At present most of the site is used as a distribution warehouse and very little manufacturing is carried out.
- Wroughton farmers are to turn two old grain stores into a modern warehouse for storage and distribution.
- By the time his first son was born James Lever was managing a wholesale grocer's warehouse and shop on Manor Street, near where Bank Street crossed the Croal.
- Some Continental glass, currently sold at markets and discount warehouses, is advertised as hand-cut, but a close examination of the surface will reveal the flow marks of pressed glass.
- The main types of stores that tend to fill up our retail warehouses are DIY stores, furniture stores, computer stores and toy stores, according to Cormac Kennedy.
- guardar en depósito or en almacén or (Chile, Colombia, Mexico tb) en bodegaOraciones de ejemplo
- It is almost as expensive to hold, move and warehouse things as to produce them.
- Plenty of food grains are publicly financed and publicly warehoused.
- Last year, Tina marketed a product for which she had no manufacturing costs, and which her suppliers warehoused for her, at her clients' expense, until delivery.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda