- [body/limb] debilitar; [structure] hacer* más endeble, quitarle solidez a; [power/government/currency/economy] debilitar; [determination] menoscabar he weakened his grip on her arm dejó de asirle el brazo con tanta fuerzaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She hates this kind of thing normally, but all the hype and good reviews weakened her resolve.
- It did not weaken his resolve, although there are times when bitterness wells to the surface.
- His squad may be physically weakened, but he believes their resolve remains strong.
- [person/animal] (physically) debilitarse; [resolve/determination] flaquear; [power] debilitarse I finally weakened and let her go finalmente cedí or aflojé or me ablandé y la dejé ir don't weaken in your resolve no cedas en tu propósito her hold on the rope gradually weakened cada vez se agarraba con menos fuerza de la cuerda the pound has weakened against the dollar la libra ha caído frente al dólar
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.