- [body/limb] debilitar; [structure] hacer* más endeble, quitarle solidez a; [power/government/currency/economy] debilitar; [determination] menoscabar he weakened his grip on her arm dejó de asirle el brazo con tanta fuerzaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She hates this kind of thing normally, but all the hype and good reviews weakened her resolve.
- It did not weaken his resolve, although there are times when bitterness wells to the surface.
- His squad may be physically weakened, but he believes their resolve remains strong.
- [person/animal] (physically) debilitarse; [resolve/determination] flaquear; [power] debilitarse I finally weakened and let her go finalmente cedí or aflojé or me ablandé y la dejé ir don't weaken in your resolve no cedas en tu propósito her hold on the rope gradually weakened cada vez se agarraba con menos fuerza de la cuerda the pound has weakened against the dollar la libra ha caído frente al dólar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that bable (or asturiano) is a variety of Castilian spoken in Asturias? It went into decline when the kingdom of Castile achieved political dominance and imposed Castilian on what became Spain. By the twentieth century it was confined to rural areas. With the revival of Spanish regional languages