adj (-er, -est)
- 1.1 (strange) [colloquial/familiar] [person/clothes/idea] raro, extraño all sorts of weird and wonderful things las cosas más increíbles she gave us some weird and wonderful explanation nos dio una explicación inverosímilMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (unearthly) [apparition/happenings/figure] misterioso
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I love that I can experience different, strange, weird and wonderful things wherever I go.
- Hundreds of bargain hunters flocked to Leeds at the weekend to snap up the uniquely weird and wonderful outfits being sold by Opera North's costume department.
- We're going to see some fairly weird and wonderful looking footwear.
- I have managed to unearth yet more weird and almost unbelievable tales from this strange civilisation.
- Thousands of people have experienced mysterious lights and weird sounds above the ancient fort at Cley Hill during the past 40 years.
- It was called the ‘Black Hole’ and was as dark and weird as its name suggests.
Verbos con partícula
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)