adj (-er, -est)
- 1.1 (strange) [colloquial/familiar] [person/clothes/idea] raro, extraño all sorts of weird and wonderful things las cosas más increíbles she gave us some weird and wonderful explanation nos dio una explicación inverosímilMás ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (unearthly) [apparition/happenings/figure] misterioso
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I love that I can experience different, strange, weird and wonderful things wherever I go.
- Hundreds of bargain hunters flocked to Leeds at the weekend to snap up the uniquely weird and wonderful outfits being sold by Opera North's costume department.
- We're going to see some fairly weird and wonderful looking footwear.
- I have managed to unearth yet more weird and almost unbelievable tales from this strange civilisation.
- Thousands of people have experienced mysterious lights and weird sounds above the ancient fort at Cley Hill during the past 40 years.
- It was called the ‘Black Hole’ and was as dark and weird as its name suggests.
Verbos con partícula
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.