- 1.1 (magic) brujería (feminine), hechicería (feminine)Más ejemplos en oraciones1.2 (skill) [colloquial/familiar] it's a piece of technical wizardry es una maravilla de la técnica the wizardry of Matthews on the right wing [Sport/Deporte] la prodigiosa destreza de Matthews en el ala derecha
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If there was a school for witchcraft and wizardry, I'd sign up in a heartbeat.
- Mr. Wizard was arrested for practicing wizardry, a crime worthy of certain damnation in most parts.
- It is a place that is full of spells and curses, where powerful charms work their magic, and everything is witchcraft and wizardry.
- This took no technical wizardry or hacking skills.
- The character he ends up creating is charming but bland, like the film itself, despite the technical wizardry involved in its creation.
- As the Modern Industrial Age is superseded by the Electronic Information age, wizardry will flourish and scientists will be relegated to the role of technicians.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.