Traducción de woe en español:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (sorrow) congoja (feminine) [literary/literario], aflicción (feminine) he told me a tale of woe me contó un drama or una historia trágica woe betide you if you lose it! ¡pobre de ti or ay de ti si lo pierdes! woe is me! [archaic] [literary/literario] ¡pobre de mí!Example sentences1.2
(woes plural)(afflictions, troubles) males (masculine plural), tribulaciones (feminine plural) to tell sb one's woes contarle* a algn sus ( or mis etc) penas or malesExample sentences
- This is a woe I suffer from like no other, and cannot wait to be rid of it forever.
- Even the judiciary adds to the woe by convicting the women for soliciting.
- And to compound the woe, his father Thomas lost his battle with lung cancer.
- And Pakistan will set England enough conundrums without added injury woes.
- I want the extreme anti abortionist to understand the woes and difficulties.
- His chances have been blighted by a catalogue of injury woes and financial difficulties.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Premios Goya del cine español is the Spanish equivalent of Oscars, awarded in January every year by the AACC (Academia de las Artes y las Ciencias Cinematográficas de España). The winners receive a bust of the painter Goya.